a must see...

for anyone who knows a runner or *is* a runner....



this just came out yesterday....

it is phenomenal.

yes, it's about running. it highlights 2 novices, 1 regular 70ish gent, and 2 elite runners who train to complete (and win) the Chicago Marathon in 2005.

Seeing as a) I am a runner, b) I am running a half marathon this weekend, and c) The Chicago Marathon is this weekend, I wanted to plug this film. And watch it again too. It was in theaters for limited release earlier in the year...

I've begged our library system to order it.

And if I ever watch this the night before things like Grandma's Marathon opens for registration, I will, without a doubt, register.

I am not yet ready to eat my words, but a marathon just might be in my future...dream big. ~jd

2 comments:

MissAllycat said...
October 8, 2008 at 7:04 PM

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, baby! You GOTTA do Grandmas!!!

Jumper 2.0 said...
October 13, 2008 at 9:33 PM

It kinda sounds like a marathon is in your future. It's just that your not quite ready to admit it. :-)

(Hey, are you the librarian that has a daughter named Eliana, just like my 10 year old girl?)

Back to Home Back to Top just one more mile.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.