thing 30...rss +

truthfully?

rss is just not my thing. i'm sorry.

after the first 23 things, i just didn't stick with this.

maybe it's the time i feel it takes to set up what i want it to feed me.

or maybe it's that i have my set ways in how i like to search the web, find news, etc and i'm good with that.

if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

i *did* use delicious when i was in europe last year in order to find all of my news in one spot, and for some reason i will use it 5000 miles from home, but not *at* home. weird? yes.

all done with this.

never say never, but for now? no rss for this girl.

1 comments:

Carolnb said...
March 12, 2009 at 10:25 AM

I feel the same way about twitter.

Back to Home Back to Top just one more mile.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.