Thing 8....recipe included~


Some of my friends and neighbors have been happy to learn that my husband really enjoys baking when he has time (well yes, as have I!) Scones are one of his favorite treats to make and included in Thing 8, through Zoho Show, is a favorite recipe. I'm playing with Zoho to see if there's a better way to display the recipe all at once besides a slide show...

For my 'work' part of this project, I looked at the 3 recommended sites (Thumbstacks, Zoho Show and Slideshare) and found Zoho to be the most 'Google' like and easy site to navigate. I don't have PowerPoint on my MacBook (by choice) and this works pretty much identically. Fairly user friendly (but it crashed more than once on both the Mac and the work PC which = very annoying). That said it was easy to navigate, and pretty basic. For someone who's not familiar with doing a slide-based presentation for work or play, this worked pretty well. Happy baking :) ~jd

zoho link...



1 comments:

Carolnb said...
March 3, 2008 at 2:34 PM

Ok, I tried commenting before, so if this comes up twice, I'm sorry. The slide show is cute. I was not able to get a decent print of the recipe so I requested the book so i can get a photocopy of the recipe.

Back to Home Back to Top just one more mile.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.