even more...

new things. new widget. new links. wanted to freshen it up a bit.

and for the 4 or 5 of you who i think stop by now and then, thank you. any thoughts on improvement would be dandy. i'm actually helping assist a class on this crazy blogging thing in a few months. to help others find the joy in writing your outside voice to the world. should be good times. if folks actually sign up for the session. time will tell. i'm not the most patient person. like i'm ready for warm weather. *warm*. warm is not 50. warm is 70+. still waiting....

ps, ds, my thoughts are with you :( i'm here if you need anything.

peace....~jd

1 comments:

David said...
May 13, 2008 at 9:18 AM

I know you're always there even when you're not actually "there", and I take lots of comfort in that. Your thoughtfulness and caring always come through...one of the many reasons I am so lucky to have you as a friend...and why you are one of my few favorite people in the world.
I love the new blog colors...it's uniquely you, and, from a guy's perspective, it's not a blog that's too "girly". I love reading!

Back to Home Back to Top just one more mile.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.