here it is.....


pre-dawn...about 30 minutes after they arrived...roughly 5:40am

overall a fun experience.

today's live stuff i'm not nearly as keen on as the taped piece.....i think i love editing :)

job swappin'


rena & brandon....we just hung out at this table for about 2 hours, minus a few live shots back to the station. the monitor is on the table. along wth rena's purse & handbag. and coffee!! the least i could do was caffeinate the woman :)

i hope i did my system proud. that was the big huge piece that stressed me most. representing 7 libraries kids services in 2 minutes of local tv exposure.....

gotta say tho, a 4am-1pm work day? not all that bad ;) i'm kind of a morning girl..had no problem waking up. in fact woke up a good 20 minutes before the alarm. (as usual...i have a quirky internal clock...just knows when it's time to wake)

random trivia....i was barefoot the whole time. rena's shorter than me (as are 90% of most women i know or meet) and she kiddingly mentioned if i wanted to take off my heels i could.

so i did. why not? :) no one could see my feet....


~jd, tv girl for a few hours today

1 comments:

David said...
August 15, 2008 at 8:30 AM

You did do your library system...not to mention your friends...proud. I was showing everyone my friend Jennifer on TV...you did great, tho I believe in one shot I did see your bare feet...

Back to Home Back to Top just one more mile.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.