tis the season...

changes are in the air....

literally. it was 52 when i woke up today. brrrrr. feels great to snuggle under the covers, but it's harder to rise early when it's darker and colder :( also means longer clothes needed to run :( well that's part of living where there actually *are* four seasons, and for the most part i do like that...

on the upswing it's time for this:



fat free yummy goodness :)

big run in the morning....longest ever is planned. 14 miles. we'll see....Gateway Trail, here I come....

to update a previous post last week, the palm trees & sandy vacation for winter will happen, just in a different location. no Cruise to Run this coming year, but Maui instead with Gram. :) just nailing down which half marathon to work that around :) there are 2...one Jan 25th and one Feb 7th. why not tie a warm sandy trip to another medal for my collection? do the run, and then *relax* for DAYS afterwards....bring me my umbrella drink :)

have a great labor day weekend! ~jd

1 comments:

MissAllycat said...
September 1, 2008 at 8:09 PM

I. Love. Candy Corn.

Especially when mixed with peanuts and M&Ms.

Thank God I'm a runner or I'd gain about 10 candy corn lbs each fall!!

Back to Home Back to Top just one more mile.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.