some days...

you just gotta pull yourself up by the boot straps and keep goin...

work's almost set.

and while i'll miss wearing the comfy clothes each day (ie jeans), i'm ready for the routine or regular work again...

marathon training is continuing...53 days or something like that left til race day.

last weekend I ran a half marathon here in the Cities. I set a personal record time, but quite honestly it about killed me and wasn't my plan. ALWAYS GO WITH THE PLAN. i didn't follow my own advice.

here's a few other random notes:
*dinner with friends? always amazing. whether just a few or a whole flock. here or there or anywhere. might be time to plan...
*gummy bears? great running snacks
*Twitter? completely not my thing. i tried and i just can't get into it.
*Facebook? more my thing, but i find in interesting that in some instances it enhances some friendships and in some i think it inhibits. so i'm going on a facebook diet. i'm on it too much. and unlike a lot of folks, i don't worry about folks from my past finding me. a) i've hidden myself pretty well and b) i don't have anyone from the past that would freak my freak. mostly? it's a craze that i think will eventually wane, and i still 100% prefer my friends in person than online only.
*pets getting older = worry.
*dreams. i have had some very vivid ones lately. about a certain personal topic. i guess i'm going to go with the 'be careful what you wish for' school of thoughts for now...

time to run...

1 comments:

MissAllycat said...
April 27, 2009 at 10:08 PM

We'll have to talk about those dreams...I'm curious. :) Maybe on Wednesday's Super Awesome Ladder Workout (of doom). ;)

Back to Home Back to Top just one more mile.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.