how can i not go??

it just seems wrong to not go.

people who never really talk to me about running have said 'you go girl!'

so somehow I need to raise $$ and find ways to save up to go.

I found a hotel room over the weekend through the website for the marathon in NYC for $159 a night.

at the LaGuardia Airport Marriott through a sports travel agency affiliated with the marathon. If they have rooms left tomorrow, I'm booking one for at least 2 nights.

and I think. I *think* I have Mark on board.

so we'll see...

I started raising funds this weekend by being part of a rockin' garage sale. I made $118. I took the friend who organized it and hosted to breakfast. So I have $100 left for the savings pot.

2 weeks from yesterday, marathon #1 is done.

3 days from now Mark leaves for Italy for 2 weeks. It's going to be very lonely on Grotto til he gets back...time to dive into working longer, reading more and catching up on seeing people I don't see often enough...

2 comments:

Jeremi said...
June 8, 2009 at 7:14 AM

You have to go!!

Carolnb said...
June 8, 2009 at 12:47 PM

You don't go, you'll regret it

Back to Home Back to Top just one more mile.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.