if you want to run a marathon...

okay, well no one i know but 5 others want to do that.

if you want to *pretend* you want to run a marathon, but don't want to get sweaty, then come along with me.

click here before Friday at 6pm and follow the directions..

(only if you happen to be near a computer on saturday and wonder where i might be; if you have the day off, by all means go outside and play!)

i should finish around 12:40 CST.

that's just about 5 hours from when i actually intend to cross the start timing pad.

72 hours and i'm so done.

my world is so off kilter right now, it's not funny. i'm ready for it all to be the 25th.

see you on the other side...

3 comments:

Jeremi said...
June 19, 2009 at 10:14 AM

Hey Jen, THINKING OF YOU!!!
Can't wait to here details from all of your weekend activities, especially the marathon.
Good luck, I know you will do great : )
Jeremi

Jeremi said...
June 19, 2009 at 10:15 AM

Oops, I should have double-checked before I hit publish, I meant 'hear' --

David said...
June 19, 2009 at 1:39 PM

I'm all signed up and since I will be at work, inside, will be at my desk for much of the day and can follow. Very cool!

Back to Home Back to Top just one more mile.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.