Thing 3...let's get ready to rumble...



wow. amazing that I'm actually not keen on a Google product in the first few tries of using it. I gotta say that Bloglines is a more user-friendly interface and much more appealing to me as of now. I registered for both Reader and Bloglines. Google is usually so straight forward, and, well, clean, for lack of a better term. I have a very strong relationship with Gmail. can't say enough good things about it. no ads. managable spam. so easy to use. love chat. love mail. just 5 stars all around. and Google? well who hasn't Googled something or someone lately? but Reader is kind of a cluttered, at least to me. it looks like it's organized but just not as neatly or easy on the eyes to me as Bloglines is. It was easy to sign up, straightforward to add my favorites and just first impressions, but I like it way better as of now. But maybe this will wane and I'll warm to Reader.
Just have to play with both more. OFF the desk ;)

2 comments:

Carolnb said...
February 15, 2008 at 2:55 PM

What happened to Moscow & the penguin?

~jd said...
February 15, 2008 at 4:57 PM

he went north for the winter. and more imptly the webmaster had more patience and time to play with avatars so she made it more 'her' place. complete with one of 2 felines. sadly no greyhound avatar-companions were found :(

Back to Home Back to Top just one more mile.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.