seriously...

how many of us have *not* felt this way when trying to order something from Seattle's coffee conglomerate? (and i still love rat...genius writing i tell you...)

today i learned to play with the wiki at work. i also got to hang out with about a dozen adorable toddlers @ storytime for lil ones...at which point i had 3 kids come willingly and on their own at diff times to sit in my lap while reading. can i say that just melted a part of me? *those* experiences are some of the best perks to my job...

finished the day by running 7.5 miles with my team on an awesomely gorgeous day. (this is my blog. if i want to make up words, so be it). came home, had some of my own breakfast burrito creativeness whilest watching Top Chef. and then pined for the days of high school when friends & I would hit Second City often as a fun night out. I'm a big fan of Jennifer regardless. i am not a fan of Andrew...and Richard or Dale are gonna take it all is my prediction...hmmm, is this my blog or is this Facebook? :) maybe i'm mixing up my social outlets...so sorry. peace and back to the 50s (in terms of temperatures) after today. grrrrrr.... ~jd

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top just one more mile.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.