Thing 22....the final push...

Straight from the 23 Things site for Thing 22: What Did I Learn Today?
* "It really doesn’t take that much time."
hmmm, depends on who you ask on this. in the big picture of life? no. but in terms of having FT work, another job and that thing called life on the outside, it kinda does. I feel like it took quite a bit of time to complete this task. however, I feel that it was well worth the time. Kinda like college...(much less partying with the 23 Things however...)

* "You know you can do it." yes, yes I can. Seeing as I'm a runner too, I'm a huge believer in you can do anything you set your mind to. You cannot make someone do something unless they want to on their own. Just sayin'....

* "It's fun to know and use these tools." overall, yep, it is. Some were more fun than others (YouTube, Facebook, etc). But seeing as lots of the public know about them, it's really nice to be informed now...

* "We need to keep informed." Most definitely. If there's ever a 23 Things part II (oh, in say, the fall) I would take part. For now, I feel kinda full up on the 'learning' curve....a little break would be divine...

*" We need the support of each other and our administrators and supervisors so we have the time and help we need to learn and stay informed. " This one hits home the most for me. And I feel like I am a salmon swimming upstream in the worst riptide possible....there is SOOOOOO much I want to do with *many* of these Things work related, and I'm doing all I can to ask politely, professionally, etc, but so far no dice. I hope this changes, and soon. I'm chompin' at the bit (so chompin'!!!) to get things up and running related to all of this....

soooo, without further ado, here comes the FINISH LINE! yeah baby!

1 comments:

23 Things said...
April 9, 2008 at 8:56 PM

Congratulations on finishing all 23! Sorry about the lack of partying-maybe at MLA or MEMO we can do some of that with the other 23ers:-)

Watch for More on a Stick in the fall or winter--new tools and even more fun!

Back to Home Back to Top just one more mile.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.